Monday, December 31, 2012

Well Doesn't that Bode well for a Happy New Year

My car. Has taken to appearing as if it's demolished.
I rear ended this guy in a Jeep as he was turning.
Of course, his car is fine. It's a Jeep. Come on.
All he got was three miniscule holes in his bumper. They look like pen pokes.

But my car? Man oh man my car.
My hood is demolished.
and my left light casing is destroyed.
But the car works.
That's all that matters right?
well, aside from the fact that my poor car is absolutely hideous now.

Alaska, I need a break.
Make up your mind about the weather already, because my little daewoo really just does not appreciate all of these moodswings.

Despite the fact that I'm taking this as a very bad omen for my New Year
I'm going to try to move past it.
"Try" being the key word.
bahaha.

FuckMyLife

No comments:

movie