Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sunshine

Alright everyone it's time for something positive;
Christmas break is almost here
and you know what that means?
you guessed it:
More time with Rory <3

That kid is only four months old and he's already growing too big for me
seventeen pounds and my back is definitely letting me know it

he's teething
he's attempting to crawl
he's already learned to recognize his dad
learned to recognize me

already gets that expectant look in his eye
the one where he cries
and just knows that I can't keep myself from doing everything in my power to make it all better

He's wobbling his way to being able to sit on his own
halfway to crawling to his toys;
you know he lays on his tummy and slithers like a slug unti lhe reaches his destination?

lol geez.

It's crazy that I've actually reached that point
The point where I finally love another being more than I can myself
It's Beautiful
It's Amazing
and It Hurts

At this point, I don't think there could ever be a point where I could give up
Simply because that everything,
my everything,
he's here
and he's staying

[GodILoveBeingAMom}

No comments:

movie