Monday, December 17, 2012

No More Ostriches. I'm a Giraffe with My Head Held High.

I believe that; scratch that. I Hope that. I am now entering a new phase. Leaving behind the who gives a fucks and entering the lets get this shit straights

I feel calmer. Slightly happier. and just a little more satisfied. I'm hoping that may be enough to get a move on. I know what I need to do. and I know what I want to do. And I've got enough clarification to separate the two.

Referring to one of my past posts: I think honesty may be the key. Well it's a start anyway. The humor really does need to stick around if I plan on getting anywhere anytime soon.

But anyway. I thought I'd just let it be known. Faith is entering a new phase. Hopefully we're not stuck with all of that dreary crap from here on out.

go stick your head in the sand.
just kidding

No comments:

movie