Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Satisfaction

How do you define a good start to your day? Getting on the scale and seeing a number even better than your pre-pregnancy weight, merely 4 months after giving birth. Thought running through my head? "Yesssssuh Bitchesss!" I finally beat that 125 lb hump, I'm at 122 Baby! 3 more pounds, and I shall officially be satisfied ;]

Now with a start like that, how do you keep that successful high going? Well, forgetting your lunch shouldn't usually help; But, in this case, forgetting my lunch lead to going out to get lunch, which, as a result, happened to be the first real deal meal I've had in aages. Barbecued chicken, jojo's, two types of pasta salad and a whole jug of orange juice later, My day has definitely been feeling quite victorious. No top ramen or frozen pizza for lunch for this chica, no sir not today. At this point, I'm damn near satisfied.

How do you end the day with that blissful high? Well, guess what. Anchorage has snow. And I love snow. Add to that the fact that it's the perfect kind of sticky snow, and I'm about to head out the door to make myself a snowman. Ohh, yeah. Today turned out to be awesome. And with that, I shall be satisfied. <3

[BaDumTiss]

No comments:

movie