Thursday, December 6, 2012

fml.

My stupid life is filled with so much bull crap at this point that I'm pretty sure I'm about to explode.
At this point, I really feel that I just can't take it anymore.
I just want to shoot all of these problems down.



*bang*
you're down

*Bang*
you're dead

*BANG*
you're gone


*bang*

*Bang*

*BANG*



and there you have it.
It's all taken care of.

[as.if]

You know, If you would just open your blind eyes
Get those plugs out of your prejudiced ears
Move that bullhorn away from your blasphemous mouth

Then maybe you'd have the time to listen.

But of course

Your horse is too high.
Your mind is too set.
And no one is capable of the truth.

Except for - of course - you

Right?

I hope that all of your assumptions
all of your accusations
all of your actions

I hope they're all worth it

Because I sure as hell don't think so.

If I could
I'd scream
I'd throttle
I'd leave

But that would make you better than me

So I'll succumb.
I'll caress.
And I'll stay.

Not because I'm rolling over
And not because I'm better than you

But so I'll be there

not in the crowd
not in the shadows
but right by your side

Right there, witnessing it all
Whilst you make our whole world crumble

just so I can say:
I told you so.



Now go fuck yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a gifted writing Faith. I wish you were able to do more with it. Have a grander audience... Share your writing with peers equally gifted...

Unknown said...

I've been trying to find a writing group, but either my research skills are failing me or I just haven't put enough heart into it :-s

movie