Thursday, August 15, 2013

Move.

Yup, I know I'm not stable.
Not happy.
And not talking to you, I think that'll fix that.
I keep going back and forth.
It'll be better not to be with you.
And then I switch to dammit it'll be better to be with you.
Yeahhhh if I'd seen you it'd probably be different
If I'd gone ahead and came out and said what I needed to say over the phone?
Yeah it'd probably be different.
But I didn't.
And it's not.
So what the fuck ever.
Fuck.
Yeah.
Ill get over it.
And I'll be okay.
After all of this, I know I'm not okay.
And I'm not just going to throw myself down the drain by putting myself through more.
There's so much that I could say to you,
Would probably help clear it all up,
Or will just lead to you giving me more lectures.
I suck at confrontations.
And that where most of my problems stem from.
But fuck it.
Ill be fine.
I'm over trying to blame you for any of it.
I just need to get a move on.

No comments:

movie