Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sweet September

So hey, the first month of school is over and done with!
whew
dude, life's been pretty hectic since school started
I've been having a lot of fun though
I figured that it's been a while since I last posted, soo,
here goes my post :)
I'm finally a senior this year
and I find it pretty hecka exciting <3
I've been getting a lot of homework,
been taking an online class, figuring out our new teacher [she seems pretty cool so far] and have been getting used to living in the middle of nowhere all over again
it's not really all that bad, although I have been fighting a cold these past few days
I've been driving in to Bethel every weekend, and I've enjoyed that
my online class is pretty fast paced, it's a lot of reading, a lot of notes, and a lot of tests
but so far so good
oh dude, I'm teaching my dog how to go for walks on a leash!
I'm quite proud of that fact
she started out yanking me all over the place, being unable to realize that there was another living being holding the other end of the leash
but after going out just four times, she's gotten better at it,
and I was even able to let her go free without her running off
I felt pretty accomplished
I'm so proud of her :)
I've been working out too
it's so cool, I've almost got a four pack!
lol I felt kind of weird at first, it felt like i was getting a little too skinny. I almost gave up and decided that not having a pot belly was fine enough.
But I've switched mind sets lately
and I've kept up the working out bit :)
omg, and I found my calculator watch!
my parents got it for me last birthday, and I lost it right before I moved to Anchorage
but right when I moved back, I found it again :)
which reminds me, my birthday is in a little over two weeks!
it's the big one eight, baby.
hecka excited <3
so anyway, that's just my really quick update
i guess all of my updates are pretty quick
Welcome back September!
I'll make another post when I remember =]
=P

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love that you are working out. If you are ever in Bethel and want to run let me know. I'm trying hard to get into the habit again.

Glad things are going well. You can always email me if you want me to edit a paper or give you feedback. I may not be your "teacher" but I'm always another person who can give you an opinion.

I also moved to 5th Avenue. I don't have a phone yet but I'll let you know when I get a cell. I'd love to have you over for pizza or something if you want!

movie