Friday, September 25, 2009

All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

So we got an assignment in Writing today, and most of the point is to pick a quote and Explain why we picked it.

1. Find & post a quote
Explain why you picked it



"I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much."
-Hedy Lamarr


I think the quote is self-explanatory. I grew up a total Daddy's girl, and as much as he doesn't realize it, I tend to hang around guys that remind me of him. Of course, none of them are still as important.


You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it.
-Bill Cosby


I've tended to take life like this. No matter how much something pisses me off/frustrates me/ depresses me, there's always at least a small moment when I try to laugh about it. My mom doesn't really get this, because when she's around I tend to act cynically about situations and laugh about it further. And so she gets mad. and I get even more mad. and I make even more sick jokes. and I laugh more. and she gets more frustrated. ad blah blah blah, it's bad. anyway, I try to make everything a laughing situation. Not everyone understands it.


2.Write about an event/Experience you had this week


Soo I'm not quite sure about any experiences I've had this week
I guess a lot has happened..
For one, I've been wearing pajama pants to school all week
In fact, I'm using pajama pants right now
[i never wear pajama pants!]
and, well, yeah. awkward.
That and I'm insanely tired right now
oh yeah, I'm reading my third book of the week now
I was reading Vampire kisses on Sunday and Monday,
Lovely wicked on Tuesday and Wednesday,
And I just started reading An Abundance of Katherines last night
Vampire Kisses was one of the worst books I've ever read
kind of like a Trashy Gothic Teen Romance
blergh
but Lovely Wicked was just about the best book I've ever read in my life
It was like a dark fantasy,
about faeries and faerie gods,
except the faeries were like tripped out versions of human beings, with darker natures
of course they were.
if they were tinker bell faeries, then they'd be the lamest characters for a book
Ever.
This new book, An Abundance of Katherines, looks decent. I'm afraid it might contain a little too much detail though. I can't stand it when there's an abundance of detail. That's the only instance when I can't read the whole book.
Umm so i can't really think of anything else i've done this week
well, actually i probably could. but I'm tired. and I figure I've already written enough for this post.
So rawr, I'll finish the last task and I'm done
<3


3. What blog have you been following?


As of the moment I've been following my old high school teacher, Erin's blog [erinkavanaugh.blogspot.com] .
Hers, and this one skateboarding blog, that's got a lot of skateboarding vids: Mostly Skateboarding [mostlyskateboarding.blogspot.com] . I love those blogs.

[over 'n' out]
{affirmative}

1 comment:

Erin said...

You totally encouraged me to update my bloggity blog blog blog. Check it out.

movie