Monday, August 18, 2008

sorry that the events are all jumbled up, but welcome back -- heres how my summer went

so hey
im back
schools just started
aaand.... im tired.
lol.
i had a pretty exciting summer this year, we went on a roadtrip again, kind of on a similar route, but we went from michigan to the keys instead of michigan to florida then new york.
it was pretty crazy, because i swear that it took us longer to get from crawfordville, Florida to Marathon key [nineteen hours] than it did to get from Hastings Michigan to Florida [thirteen hours].
i got to spend a lot of time with my emo cousin amber, since she came with us on the trip. we had lots of fun snorkeling with huuuge cobia fish in a big saltwater pond, and snorkeling off the coast of the island too on the fourth of july.
[by the way, cobia fish are like huge, overgrown carp... a full-sized cobia fish can weigh up to 100 lbs.]
oh yeah, and i got my provisional drivers license this summer, so that was pretty aweseom. i ended up becoming the one and only grandchild that my grandma let drive her car... something that she ended up freaking out about later, because i turned into the wrong lane... =D
we spent quite a bit in florida i guess, mostly to visit with my grandma and my uncle chuck. i saw my "nieces" for the first time, theyre my cousin sadie's kids, claire, 4, and lucy, im pretty sure she just turned one.


[to be continued...]

No comments:

movie