Thursday, April 24, 2008

You're Gonna Be Seeing a Lot of Those Smiley Faces [:):):)]

Im really excited about this summer. whooopeee whoopeee whopeeeeeeee :):):)
We're gonna go to Tununak like, pretty much right after school is out, and im gonna apply for a drivers ed class to get my license early this summer, but first i need to go and take my permit test tomorrow. lol. i dont know if my dad will let me go though. he'll probably say that ill be too much of a hazard to everyone else on the road =D. lol. anyway after tununak, We're gonna fly down to Chicago and then go on a roadtrip with my cousin Amber down to Florida, Up to New York, and then over to Michigan and back to Chicago. Excitement Excitement Excitement :). Best part is, after that we're gonna spend some time in Anchorage with my cousin Nikki and her kids Devon and Bella, and I'll get to see hannah, and then after that i even have a month all to myself in Bethel, instead of just a week or whatever like it always is :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):).
IIIIIMMMMMMM EXCIIIIIIIITEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
whoohoooo!
schools almost out :)

2 comments:

Allen said...

hey... Yeah im soo exited too for summer. cool sounds fun. well for me. ill be working here right after school gets out, then get anthoer job south side of this island, and have fun. well ill be in bethel in july. i wana work first. then ill go to anchorage, and see my best friend... TEDDY BEAR... thats his nick name. his name is Ted. well it was nice reading ur story. later and take care.oh, like the vedio.hahaha.

Stupor said...

Wow, congratulations. got to finally experiment of how it will feel to stay away from family for a while. like i will..
well this summer i will be going to cannery. just one of my major plans for next school year. All, i gotts to do is earn money for my family and help my mom out a bit. but sure would be fun, tiring, excited at the same time. yeah, alright. take care.
Martha

movie