Monday, April 28, 2008

The Positive Stuff

Soo, I was told that maybe i should try focusing on what I like about this place....
Soo... Here goes.

What I Like About Oscarville
It's not overrun with people
I get to stay home all day and read
I have to ride my ski-doo or boat in order to get to somewhere else
My dogs are here
I spend a lot of time with my brothers
There's only 6 people in all of my classes, so we get spoiled by our teachers
School here is Easy Peasy Simple as Pie
I don't have to wear makeup
No one cares if I forgot to shower last night
School gets out at 3:45 instead of 4 or 4:30
I don't have to take the bus to school
It's quiet
I just got my driver's permit last Friday
No one Bugs me at home
It's a whole bunch easier to stay single when you're related to everyone in town
I get my own computer
I get to sleep in a loft
My curfew is later here [even if I never go out anyway]
I have a Rock Star bedroom
The River [actually, it's only the slough] is right next to my bedroom window
I don't need to sleep at anyone's house because i see them all day anyway
aaand...
ummm....
It's easier to convince my dad to spoil me, because my grades are all better and i developed amazing debating/convincing/negotiating/arguing skills since we moved here =D=D=D

3 comments:

Allen said...

hey there... whats up, never commented my back on myspace. jkjk. well yeah cant only think of negitive things when ur in a village. its not good. well i try to think of positve things here too. well our population here is like 215 or somthing like that. well im guessing ur guys population is like 100. right??? well im just guessing.haha. ill keep reading ur blog. its turning really cool. like it lots. later and take care.

Stupor said...

Faith, I love the way you described about Oscarville. Although, Oscarville is the second smallest population in the district, we don't even have to worry about people going to other peoples house to steal things that are not theres or do something that bigger cities would do.. made me smile too. okay, but for the people out in the bigger villages all they try to do is think that with bigger population is much more fun than a small one. but you know our school is known as the highest attendance than any other LKSD.
thats about it. okay..
Martha

Kale Iverson said...

SEE! Doesn't that feel better?

movie