Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Schizo

When you're getting everything on track
You're on good terms with everyone who matters
You know what you want and where you're going
You're beginning to accept what's already been done
and You're beginning to move past that

That's when life is supposed to be great... Isn't it?
That's when you're supposed to have it all figured out... Right?

So why do I get the feeling
more than should be so
that I simply don't know myself anymore

I feel as if I'm hiding something from myself
and That part of me that's doing the hiding;
It's hideously depressed.

I feel like somewhere amidst all of these drastic life changes
I've lost myself

How is that even supposed to be possible?
Your sense of being is the only thing that you're supposed to rely on

and When you've lost that
that Identity
that Security
that simple sense of knowing who you Are
Then what do you have, really?

In an attempt to remain honest with myself,
My self has lost it's honesty with me.

All of this,
it's just one big scramble to figure myself out
a scramble that really just doesn't want to work itself out right now.
a scramble that's hitting me pretty hard.

Quit hiding shit from yourself Faith.
I'm starting to thing you're crazy.
Fuck Off.
Bitch.

No comments:

movie