Thursday, January 10, 2013

Resolution Number One

My wallet continues to elude me
and my throat has resorted to torturing me.

But, today is a pretty okay day.
I still need to get cash
I still need something for my throat
and I still need a new ID
But I'm up for dealing with all of that.

I get Rory tomorrow.
This momma is pretty hella excited =]
He's on his way to learning to crawl,
get's on all fours, and even made a lunge forward today <3
That kid is going to be ten times more of a handful once he's figured that all out
ButI'mStillSoExcited!

Anyway. My Update.
I plan on quitting smoking.
I'll admit I'm not quite excited
But. I don't think that it helps settle these mood swings.
And I need to quit being broke.

So here's to my belated New Years resolution.
I'm not looking forward to the next week, but what's one week compared to fifty-two right.

Now for a more positive resolution that I can look forward to?
I still haven't figured one out yet.
But I'll get there.

Happy Motha' Fuckin' New Year, Bitches

No comments:

movie