Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Great Outcome

So i ended up having a pretty good birthday yesterday. it was fun.
school was pretty boring. but that was to be expected =P.
after school i went home, washed my hair, and then my family and had cake and opened my presents.
my mom got me this awesome radio tuner thingy that you can put in the shower, so that i wont have to lug my speakers and ipod in there all the time :). and i got a whole bunch of sewing stuff and watches and a head lamp and a toolbox and socks and a humongo picture frame and my ten year old brother henry gave me twenty dollars. lol.
so yeah, that was pretty cool.

after having cake and opening presents, Lyle and I went to Bethel by boat and stopped by carloses to see what we were going to do. they said that kara was planning to go out to eat so we spent like an hour looking for kara, picking people up, going to karas house so she could wrap my presents, and then finally going all the way out to the airport so that we could eat at brothers pizza.
[forgot to say, micah, johnny, kara, bill, lyle and katrina all went]
we ordered a half pepperoni, half supreme large pizza, and spent forever joking around and waiting for the pizza to get there. i opened the present that kara got for me [two shirts and some boxers haha], and micah and i interrogated Katrina, trying to figure out why the heck she would support bush. it was great.

after forever our pizza finally arrived, and it was a half white, half pepperoni instead of what we ordered. so we spent forever all over again waiting for them to get our order right. which sucked. but it was fun. after that me and lyle had to go home, because we were already late, so that's how the rest of that day went. so it was all cool. and now guess what.
im seventeen years and a day old. how cool is that :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

funny lol i lke your story!!!!

Stupor said...

shucks, you must have a great time enjoying your time of life. wish i had those times, you know nothing really to be jealous about but just you know. anyways, i guess i won't have all the fun, my personality type is no good to be around many alive young hearted people. anyways this is one story that amazed me of how much fun you actually do have. anyways gotta get going alright. i am the wrong kind of good. lol. bye bye now.
martha

Ay'atang'aq said...

Hey I had pizza on my birthday too! Except I didn't get to go to Bethel. That's okay though. Most of my friends were here. And there will be other opportunities for Bethel. :)

tumaralria said...

Anglanillruunga cikiutarkarpenek aqvatlemni ikayungkerlua Alacukcimek, Carrupak, Nalukaq, Qalluviik.
Quyana assikluki cucukelput cikiutarkaten.
Tumaralria

movie