Friday, November 14, 2008

so I haven't written any new posts lately
sorry about that
not much has really happened since...
when was the last post?
October 27th.
Okay maybe a lot has happened
but... I really suck at trying to remember it all. haha.
Today's November 14th.
Hannah [my best friend] might just come to Bethel this weekend.
but I'm grounded this weekend.
because i stayed home sick yesterday and the day before.
and so.
this completely sucks.
with a capital S.
So I'm sorry to say that I actually hope she comes next weekend rather than this weekend, lol.
Um. I'm sorry. I really just don't think that I have anything to write today.
Hey, did you know that our eyes never grow, but our ears and nose never stop growing?
dude. that is creepy.
lol just imagine if someone were already born with abnormally large ears and [i guess] an abnormally large nose... and then lived to be 114 years old.




lol the image is kind of comical.
i wonder if that's why yoda looks the way he does?? X]

2 comments:

Stupor said...

I like the way you use your words because everythin' you say impresses me. Not in a way that will gross you out. but in a way that you will able to convince to so many people. Besides i miss my home village and you know things are going good here. Sometimes things aren't always that good. you know. it's more embarrasing being in a village that is overpopulated. Yeah, I am starting to make errors on my spellings. and making things nonsense.

Why Me!! said...

Hey Faith
Very funny..yea I know like really...There a lot going on but then not that much you know...I'm like so bored and nothing to do...Yea wonder well yea...This post is berry funny lol well yea laterz...

Someone Else

movie