Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Make the Best of It?


so i'm pretty tired of everything.
living within a nonexistent village
[yes, its pretty much nonexistent with not even 60 people in town]
not getting into bethel whenever i want to
trying to figure out how I'm going to get enough sleep
and dealing with people too obsessed with creating multiple dramatic scenes.
today isn't a good day.
i guess you can kind of tell.
well probably not.
i feel way out of it
careless.
apathetic.
I'm so sleepy.

I slept all day yesterday.
I felt sick.
I didn't go to ball practice.
I woke up before nine (pm)
and couldn't get back to sleep afterwards.
dumb.
I feel like yuck muck today.
I got stuck on my math quiz.
It took me more than an hour to figure out how i was going to solve number three.
and i finally found that the answer was way too easy.
which made me feel pretty... what's the word... not smart?
lol.
a few things to make today a little better [i guess]
my cousin is supposed to come over today
I haven't seen her in forever.
my mom is probably going to get more vanilla ice cream today
so ill probably be able to have plenty of banana milkshakes today :)
Im going to ball practice
that means i get to work out
yee haw?
I won't have homework.
i think.
aand. what else. i did laundry yesterday
so clean clothes for me,
whoo!
ahah.
funny.

No comments:

movie